[PDF]one another - Rackcdn.com33cb3c0063908670c263-f89bf4a46f29c099ae176ac223b5051e.r66.cf2.rackcdn.com...
ONE ANOTHER - Shawn Starbuck
“How Jesus Changed the World”
Watch previous messages online @
Smartphone App: CL App
Iphone users look into “Screen Time” to monitor iphone activity.
1. Printing Press: 1439 by Johannes Gutenberg
2. Photograph: 1826 by Joseph Neipce
3. Automibile: 1185 Karl Benz
4. Aitplane: 1903 Wright Brothers
5. World Wide Web: 1990 Time Burners -Lee
JESUS CHANGED THE WORLD WITH A NEW COMMAND:
John 13: 34-35
“A new command I give you: Love ONE ANOTHER. As I have loved you, so you must LOVE ONE ANOTHER. By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you LOVE ONE ANOTHER.” ROME DOMINATED THE MEDITERRANEAN WORLD
1. A PERSUING LOVE • God pursues Adam • God pursues Isreal • Jesus pursues His disciples How We Can Pursue ONE ANOTHER: 1. Take a Chance 2. Take 2 Steps 3. Take Responsability 2. AN ENDURING LOVE Psalm 136 (1-4…) Oh, give thanks to the LORD, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever. Oh, give thanks to the God of gods! For His mercy endures forever. Oh, give thanks to the Lord of lords! For His mercy endures forever: To Him who alone does great wonders, For His mercy endures forever; ENDURE: 1. suffer patiently 2. remain in existence
John 1:1-4 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made. 4 In him was life, and the life was the light of men. John 1:14 And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. “PROJECT US” - A way of life that Shawn and Marlena have decided to focus on through building a great marriage. It is the only thing that they know they will have in 20 years. Anything else can change. How We Can Endure with ONE ANOTHER: 1.
ACCEPT One Another Accept one another, then, just as Christ accepted you...” Romans 15:7
ENCOURAGE One Another And let us consider how to stir up one another to love and good works, not neglecting to meet together, as is the habit of some, but Encourage one another.” (Hebrews 10:24-25)
ADMONISH One another Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing one another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, with thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16)
PRAY for one another Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. ” (James 5:16)
3. A SACRIFICIAL LOVE JESUS WASHES THE DISCIPLES FEET: John 13 John 13: 12-16 When he had washed their feet and put on his outer garments and resumed his place, he said to them, “Do you understand what I have done to you? 13 You call me Teacher and Lord, and you are right, for so I am. 14 If I then, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also ought to wash ONE ANOTHER’s feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that you also should do just as I have done to you. 16 Truly, truly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him. Mark 10:42-45 And Jesus called them to him and said to them, “You know that those who are considered rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. 43 But it shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, 44 and whoever would be first among you must be slave of all. 45 For even the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”